Settings UI tweaks, architectural improvements, and bug fixes.
- Added the ability to view estimated forecasts.
- These are for locations where Weather Underground has no weather station, indicated by “(Estimated)” in the station name.
- Made the buttons on the Settings page stretch to fit the entire page width.
- Groundbreaking stuff.
- Changed the way in which the app handles and saves settings internally.
- Changed the Pick a Place error messages to be more friendly (though you hopefully won’t have to see them.)
- Fixed an issue that would cause the keypad to appear after removing the Home Location.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the app to crash when searching for locations when on a WiFi network with browser-based login.